In five-dimensional geometry, a 5-orthoplex, or 5-cross polytope, is a five-dimensional polytope with 10 vertices, 40 edges, 80 triangle faces, 80 tetrahedron cells, 32 5-cell 4-faces.
Prominent in the design is a Regular 5-orthoplex, also known as a Pentacross or Triacontaditeron.
String theory suggests that there are higher yet smaller dimensions curled up inside the 3-dimensional physical reality we perceive. So what all could be curled up in the space of your t-shirt?
Here we see it's got just about everything we love in it: The Tesla Tower, Egyptian Pyramid, Elephant Beetle with Gears, Human Hand Anatomy, 5th Dimensional Geometry, Platonic Solids, Stars, Nebula, and Voyager Trajectory Lines all coming together to form something that looks like the mind's eye which was not intentional at all. Also from afar it almost looks like a bearded man's face.
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Black tee with white ink.
- Material consists of 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting