Black holes are regions in space where an enormous amount of mass is packed into a tiny volume. This creates a gravitational pull so strong that not even light can escape. They are created when giant stars collapse, and perhaps by other methods that are still unknown.
Black holes fascinate both the public and scientists—they push the limits of our understanding about matter, space and time.
- This product is produced with a Direct to Garment printing process (DTG).
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Black Heather tee.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton.
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting