One of nature's favorite fractals is hidden everywhere in plain sight, but it's bold and obvious on this classy tee..
In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities. The golden ratio is also called the golden mean or golden section.
Mathematicians since Euclid have studied the properties of the golden ratio, including its appearance in the dimensions of a regular pentagon and in a golden rectangle, which may be cut into a square and a smaller rectangle with the same aspect ratio.
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Black with gold shimmer ink
- Hand printed in Houston, TX
- Material consists of 52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting