Based on Pinna illusion (first visual illusion showing a rotating motion effect). At a glance, the swirls of tilted black-and-white squares create the perception of a spiral. Look more closely and you realize that the squares don't form a coil at all; they trace out four perfectly round, concentric circles. The cognitive dissonance between your overall impression of spiraling and your recognition of individual circles.
- This product is produced with a Direct to Garment printing process (DTG).
- Printed on a Ash Grey Bella Canvas tee.
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Preshunk.
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting