Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment about quantum physics. Erwin Schrödinger suggested it in 1935, in reaction to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics. ... If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the cat still lives if meanwhile no atom has decayed.
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Oatmeal Triblend unisex tee with soft hand Black ink.
- Printed in Houston, TX
- Material consists of 50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon, 40 single 3.8 oz.
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting